Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Introduction...

Twenty five years ago (in 1991) I chose to get married. A year after that, our first child was born.  Throughout the next 15 years we would have a total of six children; three girls and three boys (not in that order). One day, in October of 2004, I chose to video my two "babies" after I had discovered them "creating art" with peanut butter. I chose to send the video, via email, to my family and friends. Several  years later, I chose to put the video on FaceBook. Approximatly six years after that, what I didn't choose, was for that video to go viral. I didn't realize that thousands of people all over the world would see that video--And it makes them smile. I have learned so many lessons through this experience, as well as through other things completely unrelated to "Peanut Butter Baby." I've realized that those learning opportunities exist in nearly every thing we do. The purpose of this blog is to help you to see the "happy accidents" in your own life. I'll use stories of things that I have gone through and learned to illustrate how we learn things on accident, because of other things we do on purpose. It's a joyful journey, and I'm glad you are here.

2 comments: